I don’t even know you, but there’s one thing I DO know about you: You are completely in love with your boyfriend.
Why else would you be searching for ways to make my boyfriend happy?
When a woman is in love, she will do anything and everything to make her guy happy. If he is sad or upset, she will look for ways to cheer him up.
If he seems bored and a bit uninterested, she will turn the world upside down to keep him interested.
But Wait…Do You Know WHY He is Unhappy?
The first step in making your guy happy again is obviously finding out WHY he is unhappy.
- Does he say you don’t love him “enough”? Does he feel insecure in your relationship?
- Is he jealous about your relationships with other guys?
- Does he want more sex?
- Does he get angry at most of the things you say to him?
- Does he have bad moods with no apparent reason?
- Is he stressed about his work?
- Has he lost someone or something meaningful?
- Do you fight a lot?
Knowing the reason that he is not happy will definitely help you figure out what to do help him be happy again.
But There Are Still 2 Big Obstacles:
1. Guys sometimes don’t even know what’s really wrong with them.
Your boyfriend may think that the problem is that you don’t appreciate him enough, but the real problem is that you don’t feed his make ego enough.
2. Guys sometimes choose to NOT TELL the real reason they are unhappy. For example, he says that you don’t give him enough attention, but he is really just looking for a subtle way to pull away from you.
5 Guaranteed Ways to Make Your Boyfriend Happy
These are ways that are guaranteed to work, but only if he is not secretly losing interest in your relationship, or planning (unfortunately) to bail out.
- Boost his ego – Men are driven by their fragile ego. Compliment him at times (not all the time), tell him how much you appreciated that he helped you fix your whatever, tell him how secure you feel in his strong arms (and don’t laugh…this stuff works!)
- Tell him that you love him – Tell him how much he means to you, how happy he makes you, be affectionate. Again, not too much and not all the time. Too much affection can make you seem clingy, needy and desperate – all unattractive …
- Make him his favorite meal and send him off to a night with his friends. Good food prepared with love is a sure way to get a guy happy, and encouraging him to have fun with his friends will show him that you trust him and want him to have fun.
- Ask him for help – Nothing makes a guy feel more “manly” and strong than helping a girl out. It will make him feel good about himself – a key way to keep a guy happy (And even getting him to propose!)
- Intimacy – If you have an intimate relationship, some nice lingerie, followed by great sex will get any guy thrilled (and keep him crazy about you)
“I Do Everything I Can to Make Him Happy but NOTHING Works”
The bad news is that in many cases, an unhappy boyfriend is an “about to bail” boyfriend. There are a few unmistakable signs that a guy is planning to breakup with a woman and unfortunately this is sometimes one of them.
Most guys prefer not to be direct about their intentions and if they are pulling away from you, they will give 50 different excuses and explanations (“work stress”, “I need space”, “it’s not you it’s me”, “I want to spend time with my friends” and more), instead of telling you that they are losing interest.
The good news is that this CAN be turned around. You CAN stop him from slipping away.
If you’re sick of “Bad Boys,” “Players,” and guys who just won’t commit, you need to go watch this new video renowned relationship expert Michael Fiore put up.
It’s called “3 Steps To Make A Man Love You” and it teaches you how to make a man not just “fall” for a you… But to actually make him obsessed with you so HE decides he WANTS to be serious…
What do you do to make your boyfriend happy? what’s working best for you?
Rooting for ya,