Do you find yourself running out of things to talk to your boyfriend about?
Does the awkward silence start to scare you? Do you always talk about the same things until you’re bored out of your mind?
No matter how much you love each other, having nothing to talk about can make both of you feel like your relationship is stuck, boring or worse – starting to fade away.
On the other hand, asking the right questions can not only get you so much closer, but help you really get to know your guy, in a way you never could have without them.
Here are 21 questions you can ask your boyfriend, to get to know him better and be closer than you ever were – today.
21 Things to Talk to Your Boyfriend About
1. What would you do if I got accidentally pregnant?
2. Are you an animal lover or would you avoid pets at home?
3. When was the last time you’ve cried?
4. What are the first things you would buy if you won the lottery?
5. Would you agree to change a baby’s diaper?
6. What are the 3 foods you can’t live without?
7. Did you ever have suicidal thoughts?
8. What was your parents’ relationship like when you were growing up?
These questions may seem simple to you, but they are quite clever. You can learn so many things about your boyfriend from just one of these questions that it can blow your mind.
Some of these questions are critical if you want to get serious with your guy, and you want to really know how he feels about important issues that can affect your future together.
9. What annoys you about my family and friends?
10. What do you parents criticize you most about?
11. What was the most humiliating moment of you life?
12. Who is the one person you trust most?
13. If your friends had to describe you in a few sentences, what would they say?
14. If you ex girlfriend had to describe you, what would she say?
15. Where would like to live – in the city or the countryside?
16. What’s the first place you would travel to right now?
17. What are you addicted to?
18. What’s your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
19. What’s the wildest thing you’ve done sexually?
20. What is your absolute no-no in a relationship?
21. What would you do if I cheated on you?
These are only 21 of the thousands of things you can talk about with your boyfriend.
Questions are not only a fun way to start a conversation with your boyfriend. The right questions can get you closer than you’ve ever dreamed.
They can help you see if you have a real future with your guy. They can help you get to know him in a way you could never know him.
What Are the MOST IMPORTANT Questions?
These questions are not enough obviously. I would highly recommend finding out is opinions about gender roles, his ambitions and career aspirations, his friends and family, his opinion on current affairs, children, and more.
If you really want to know everything about your boyfriend, and discover how compatible you really are, then I would strongly suggest Michael Webb’s “1000 Questions for Couples”, which has truly everything you absolutely should know about your partner.
I know about so many couples that were already engaged but suddenly broke up because, for example, the woman found out that her husband is “afraid of taking care of babies”.
Is that crazy or what. In the 3 years they were dating, they never talked about it.
Sadly, most couples think that “love conquers all”, and it will keep them together no matter what. Which is utter BS.
If you spend enough quality time with your significant other, asking each other the tough questions BEFORE you get really serious, you’re much more likely to live happily ever after.
And getting to know each other really well starts with asking the right questions!
This book has them all.
In fact, I started to read this book with my husband and we’ve already started to learn new things about each other, and, as a result, we feel much closer.
What about you? What are the most important things you should talk about with your boyfriend?
Rooting for ya,
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.