“Will you marry me?”
Until you actually hear these 4 little words from your man, you won’t know for sure if he wants to marry you.
Some people will say that a proposal is the only unmistakable sign he wants to marry you.
I don’t believe that.
Life experience has proven to me that you can figure out if your guy is going to propose to you (in the near future) through tiny tell-tale signs, and I want to share them with you now.
Because I know…when you’re so deeply in love, you want to know. Now.
Especially if you are waiting for a ring for a long time, consumed with self-doubt, anxiety and general uncertainty.
If you find more than 5 signs, I’d say that your engagement ring may be hiding in a cake right now.
f you don’t, well, read on to see what you can do.
Ready? Here we go.
10 Obvious Signs He Wants to Marry You
1. He has introduced you to his parents and likes to take you to all his family events.
2. The fact that he loves you is clear and obvious and he has said it many times.
3. He includes you in his future plans. For example, if he is thinking about moving to another city or country, he makes it clear that you are supposed to move with him.
4. He mentions having children in the future, or talks about how your future children will look like.
5. He feels he can trust you with anything. You can know this by the way he shares his life and thoughts with you, how much he confides with you and how much he asks for your advice and your take on things.
6. You’ve never cheated on him and he knows it.
7. He brags about you, compliments you and says positive things about you to his friends and family.
8. He uses the word “we are” more than he uses “I am”.
9. He doesn’t get a heart attack if one of his friends announces he is engaged.
10. He feels more comfortable around you than with other people (Unfortunately this means that he may fart in front of you and always leave the toilet seat up).
10 Not-So-Obvious Signs He Wants to Marry You
If your boyfriend’s proposal is just around the corner, he may display some weird behavior and generally seem “not himself”. Some of the weird signs that he is about to propose are:
1. His friends giggle when they see you or look at you like you’ve grown a second head.
2. Suddenly he goes out of his way to please you and constantly says how much he loves you.
3. He is more affectionate in public spaces and around other people.
4. He is more concerned about money and saving money.
5. It feels like he is hiding something from you. Any woman can detect when that happens.
6. He talks a lot about the future and makes more plans, like a vacation with you.
7. He stares at your hands or snoops around in your jewelry box (trying to find out your ring size)
8. He wants to know everything about you, your past, your friends and family.
(👉 Read: 21 new things to talk to your boyfriend about)
9. You wake up in the middle of the night and find him staring at you adoringly.
10. He is more needy and clingy (than before).
So Where’s the Marriage Proposal?
If you found most of these signs in your relationship – Congratulations. It seems like your boyfriend DOES want to marry you.
Why hasn’t he done it yet?
This is an important thing to address, especially if you see this signs for a long time (more than 2 months), but the marriage proposal fails to arrive.
In this case, it means that something is holding him back.
A man needs to feel and have a few critical things in his relationship, to make him finally take action and ask you to marry him.
So, what do you think? how many signs you’ve found?
Rooting for ya,