When it comes to birthday gift ideas for your boyfriend, you want them to be perfect.
You want them to be meaningful and unique.
You want them to show him how much you love him, how well you know him.
You want to thrill and excite him.
Not the easiest task, is it?
First, The Birthday Gift Ideas To AVOID
What ever you do, please forget about that romantic photo collage, with fun memories of you and your boyfriend.
It may seem romantic to you, but he will probably be hugely disappointed (though he won’t show it to you) and stuff it under his bed to never look at it again.
Only girls like these sort of things.
Remember, it’s a present for HIM, not for you.
If you want to stand out from all the rest, to be different from his friends and family, do me a favor and avoid the usual scarf, t-shirt, pajamas, watch and belt.
You know what he wants, and it ain’t no scarf, wallet or mitten set.
And yes, he may really appreciate your DIY heart collage paper art (and will say it’s the best present he ever got), but deep inside all guys want something that they can USE and will LAST.
Follow these simple rules and you’re half way to perfect birthday gift idea.
12 Perfect Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend
1. The Companion Gift – if you know someone is getting him an expensive gadget, get him a companion gift.
For example, If he’s getting the new Play Station, you can get him a wired headset for Play Station.
If he’s getting the Ipod Touch, get him an Itunes gift card or car adaptor. He’ll be thrilled.
2. A Well Thought Magazine Subscription – what ever your guy likes to do in his free time – A magazine for it exists. Motorcycles? Gaming? Porn? (I’m joking) – getting him a magazine subscription will be much appreciated while reminding him that you know and support his interests.
Plus, it’s an inexpensive gift most of us can afford, it’s useful and it lasts until his next birthday. Perfect.
3. DVD Box Set – while not the most unusual birthday gift idea for guys, it’s a sure winner. Almost every guy has a favorite TV show, movie or a favorite band. A DVD Box Set is such a cool present.
Added bonus: You can curl up together and watch it together. This way you’ll know your relationship will last at least until the end of the season.
4. Mobile Gaming System – I seriously never heard of a guy who wasn’t excited to get a controller that turns his smartphone to a hand held mini arcade game.
It’s not very expensive and if he doesn’t have it – you’re in luck.
If your guy already has all the gaming equipment in the market, you can always get him the latest and greatest video game, any guy would go rabid for one.
5. Grilling Accessories – pretty much all guys like to grill. It’s wired in their DNA I think. How cool will you be if you get him the most genius grilling accessory he never knew existed?
Take the Rib-O-Lator rotisserie, for example. The attachable tray will let him cook four things on the grill at once, meaning he’ll have the most tricked-out tailgating setup ever for the rest of football season.
6. Top of the Line Shaving Kit – make no mistake, guys love to be pampered too. No only that, a top-notch shaving kit will gently caress his ego, especially coming from you.
Think about it…he will use it every day and think of you and how great you’ll be as his wife.
7. Fitness Tracker – whether your guy’s into fitness or not, this one will be appreciated anyway. Guys love statistics, right? Just see any sport event. It’s all about tracking performance of every player and every move they make.
A fitness tracker will help him fine-tune his activity levels, diet, and sleep strategies. He’ll be happy and you’ll be responsible for his improved health.
Either way, he’ll be grateful.
8. Camping Set – for the outdoorsy guy, this is a perfect birthday present. A camping set can include a tent, mattress, lamp and sleeping bags. He may be so excited you’ll go camping in the back yard the minute he opens it. And that, my friends, is romantic.
It’s useful, it lasts and it can bring you closer together. Perfect.
9. Leather Cuff Bracelet – if your guy likes to accessorize, a cool leather cuff bracelet will be received with great delight. I would love to see one on my boyfriend anyway. Another great idea is a titanium ring like this gorgeous one. Both ideas are not expensive at all.
10. Urbanears Headphones – any guy in the world will love to get these. The Urbanears folding over the ear headphones (for Iphone & Ipod) are hugely popular and combine both superior sound and style.
If you can afford it, any guy would love to get the Beats Headphone by Dr. Dre.
11. Wireless Speaker – I literally know no guy that doesn’t want one. He can take this little music powerhouse any where he goes, it wirelessly connects to his Bluetooth and battery power lasts for 7 hours.
The Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker is an Amazon #1 bestseller, in case you don’t know where to start.
12. Amazon Fire TV – this is every guy’s dream. High definition streaming, apps, games (over 7000!) while ordering pizza through voice activated technology? Best thing after sex, he’ll tell you. The price it not too steep either.
This concludes my ultimate birthday gift ideas for your boyfriend, and I don’t know if you like them or not, but I almost guarantee that your boyfriend will.
They are all practical, useful, long-lasting presents that your boyfriend will never forget (plus he won’t have a chance, because he’ll use them all the time).
In my opinion, these gifts are the way to a man’s heart, right after homemade cooking and cleaning in your lingerie.
Come to think of it, why don’t you start with that and give him his present later? It will be a birthday he’ll never forget…:)
Rooting for ya,
Just don’t get him socks. Please.