Are you confused because your ex keeps sending you mixed messages?
He calls and then disappears.
He says he is over you but keeps in touch with your family.
And that makes getting over him and mending your broken heart a million times harder.
Inside you feel that there’s something going on:
Maybe your ex wants you back? Could it be that you can get back together?
How can you know?
On the other hand, you don’t want to fool yourself that your ex wants you back.
False hopes can leave you broken-hearted for the second time – from the same guy. It won’t be pretty.
How to Know if Your Ex Wants You Back?
To help you figure out, see these 21 signs that your ex wants you back, divided into 2 possible situations:
1. If you still keep in touch (The “just friends” horrific zone)
2. If you are in a “no contact” situation.
1. If You’re in a “Friends” Situation
1. Your ex contacts you frequently, without any encouragement from you. He either calls you, texts you (more than once a week though), or sends you private messages on Facebook.
2. Your ex keeps sharing his life with you. He talks (or writes) a lot about himself and about new things that happen in his life.
3. Your ex is interested in what you are doing, who you are seeing and if you are dating someone else. He seems jealous if you do.
4. Your ex makes sure that you know that you are the first person he tells all the significant stuff in his life.
5. Your ex keeps mentioning that he is not dating anyone else, or that he is not interested in meeting someone new.
6. Your ex asks for your advice (and approval) before he makes any major decision.
7. Your ex seems to show up everywhere you go. Even when not everywhere, but in many places.
8. Your ex flatters you, tells you how good-looking you are and calls you “baby” “honey”, etc.
9. Your ex seems to put a lot of effort into his looks when he meets you. He looks hot every time you see him.
10. Your ex touches you. He tends to put his arms around you and look for other opportunities for physical contact with you.
11. Your ex is available to help you out when you need him. Exes usually don’t sit around waiting to be asked to do errands. If he is willing to, he is trying to slowly get back your affection.
2. If You’re in a No-Contact Situation
1. Your ex keeps in touch with your friends and/or your family – frequently.
2. When your ex meets someone who knows you, he asks a million questions about you, and if you are seeing anyone new.
👉 Here’s How to Use the 60 day No Contact to Get Him Back)
3. Your ex “accidentally” shows up in places he knows he’ll meet you. And I mean more than once.
4. Your ex’s friends “happen to mention” that he or she is not dating anyone new.
5. Your ex likes or comments on your Facebook status updates.
6. Your ex shows signs of missing you through gloomy Facebook status updates, like “my life feels so empty”, or “I’m so tired of this world”.
7. You bump into your ex one day and he seems to know everything about your life (after the breakup): What you’re doing, who you’re seeing etc.
8. Your ex drunk-dials, texts or emails you. The alcohol has given him the courage to show you that you are still on his mind.
9. Your ex doesn’t want to return some of your stuff.
10. Your ex is upset and mad if you are the one that doesn’t want to stay in contact.
What to Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (But Won’t Admit It!)
Making the same mistakes you used to make will only get you right back to where you are now.
1. Before you do anything, You’ll have to figure out what went wrong.
This can be difficult, especially if your ex only gave you a lame excuse as an explanation for the breakup (something like “This relationship is not working”).
2. Use the power of texting – if you and your ex don’t keep in touch, texting is probably the ultimate way to get your ex back in your arms.
The powerful aspect in texting is that you don’t have to show or admit that you want him/her back, while cleverly making your ex realize that you are all that he’ll ever want (and do everything he can to get you back in his arms).
What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back? (Poll)
Let me know what you think:
What do you think? Could your ex be on his way BACK?
Rooting for ya,